Friday, January 16, 2015

Total Tuesday

It's 2015 and I am super motivated to save our family money this year. I am starting with a new budget of $50 a week on groceries. I know $50 might sound low to some, but I already have a stockpile of items so I only need to buy meats and fresh items like fruits and veggies. This past week I started the week off with a $100 budget since I saved $50 from the week before to use during super doubles. During a normal week I wouldn't make these many different trips to the store, but super doubles are a rare occasion. This is what I was able to get this week and I still came in under my $100 budget...


Trip #1
Total value = $37.03
Total spent = $12.46
  • 4 cans of Planters nuts
  • 3 cans of veggies
  • Hungry Jack Pancake Syrup
  • Hungry Jack Pancake mix
  • HT Orange Juice
  • Dozen eggs
  • Link Sausage
  • 2 Johnson baby products

Trip #2
Total value - = $33.45
Total spent = $19.79
*Got back a $10 catalina coupon to use on my next transaction.
  • 3 jumbo packs of Huggies diapers


Trip #3
Total value = $33.29
Total spent = $3.39
  • 4 cans of Planters nuts
  • 3 bags of Tide Pods
  • 3.7lbs of Chicken (not pictured)


Trip # 4
Total value = $44.47
Total spent = $8.28
  • 2 scrubbing bubbles
  • 2 Archway cookies
  • 1 Tide pods
  • 2 So Delicious coconut milk
  • 2 Excedrin
  • 4 Ludens throat drops


Trip #5
Total value = $ 30.15
Total spent = $12.62
*Got back a $10 catalina coupon to use on my next transaction.
  • 3 packs of baby wipes
  • 2 soft packs of baby wipes

Trip #6
Total value = $33.69
Total spent = $12.43
*Got back a $10 catalina coupon to use on my next transaction.
  • 3 jumbo packs of Huggies diapers

Trip #6
Total value = $48.21
Total spent = $8.44
  • 2 Scrubbing bubbles
  • 4 boxes of nutri-grain 
  • 2 packs of Butterball turkey bacon
  • 2 flour tortillas
  • 3 bags of meatballs

Trip #7
Total value = $51.62
Total spent = $7.34
*I forgot to take a picture of this trip.

  • 2 boxes of Archway cookies
  • 1 Downy unstoppable
  • 4 boxes of Apple Jacks
  • 1 Tropicana orange juice
  • 2 boxes of Excedrin
  • 1 bag of perfectly cooked meatballs


Grand total spent for the week is $84.75, and the total value is $311.91.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment