Thursday, June 26, 2014

Amelia's 4 month update

Happy 4 months to this cutie!

Amelia is now 4 months old! She is growing so much each month. It's unreal. This past month wasn't too exciting event wise but we did have a few things happen worth mentioning. 

  • We celebrated our first fathers day as a family on 6/15/14, and daddy and daughter celebrated with special outfits for the day. My husband wore a "Dad" superman shirt and Amelia wore her "My 1st Fathers Day" onesie. 
  • Baby girl rolled over! (this wasn't the first time but before I believe it was more on accident that she rolled over)
  • She's in that stage of sticking everything into her mouth. Her item of choice - Her fingers. She loves those fingers! (I believe she's doing this because she's beginning to teethe)
  • She's also in the stage where unless she's wearing a bow or something pink people mistake her for a boy. (Amelia you totally don't look like a boy though I swear! People are just silly.
  • She now sleeps in her pack-n-play until I can move her into her nursery, so she's still in our room, but not sleeping right beside me anymore. (I have to admit I still wake up a few times a night to go check and make sure she's still breathing and looks alright. When will that stop? Ever?), and as of a few nights ago sleeps unswaddled.
And because I take entirely too many pictures of this sweet girl here are a few of my favorites from the past month...






No comments:

Post a Comment